Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Packed and ready to go

This is my first blog for my trip to Southern Asia. I've never done a blog so bear with me. I've been wanting to do a trip like this for years and now its under a day away. I'm leaving for Bangkok tomorrow noonish. From there I'm traveling around a bit and then doing a 10 day intensive meditation course. I've never done anything like that, and I look forward to what it may bring to my life. Thats the kind of stuff I want to share on this blog. Its a bit of an open way to express personal feeling and experiences, but I want to share this experience with whoever wants to read, so hear it goes.

First I plan to travel around Thailand for a month before some friends are arriving. I'll travel with a group and then see where I go. Probably Laos, Vietnam and Cambodia, but not necessarily in that order. After that I plan to travel in Malaysia, see Singapore, and then explore Indonesia June through September. In Indonesia I would like to see Sumatra, Java, and Bali. From there I would like to move to a different part of southern asia. I think I'll fly into Nepal, travel there trough November and then travel around India. I know life is crazy and a lot will hapen so we'll see if this semi plan happens. If not this post should keep the world informed of where I am and where I am planning to travel to next.

I'm off to see what I can learn from the world, starting with Thailand.

No comments:

Post a Comment